MODELING NAME: Aliyah Shaunai
EYE COLOR: Light Brown
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
LOCATION: Raleigh NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 4years
Likes/TURN ONS: Professional people, people I can be comfortable around, hard workers
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: I dislike unprofessional workers, the touchy feely workers and people who make me feel uncomfortable
HOBBIES: shop, do makeup, have fun with family and friends
AMBITIONS: to be a better person and grind for what I want
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: become a top model, get published and more work
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: face
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: No
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: responsible mature respectful man
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: buy roses and jewelry
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: none
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: be respectful
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Levi’s
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jessica Simpson heels
PHOTOGRAPHER: JACK OAT
MODELING NAME: Ashley Raelyn
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
EYE COLOR: light brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 1 yr
Likes/TURN ONS: tall, educated, gentleman
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: messy people
HOBBIES: working out, running, yoga,pole dancing
AMBITIONS: being a dentist and a spread in king magazine
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY: to become published in king magazine
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: my smile
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: no
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: well educated, goal driven, tall, well groomed and to be establish.
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: cooked dinner then a full body massage
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: get guns tatted on the side of my breast.
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: kiss my spots
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Robin jeans
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Air Max
FB: Ashley Raelyn
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? Numerous people telling me I should model. I got into modeling from a photographer wanting to do a shoot with me. I was nervous at first then I became comfortable after the second look. I like it so far.
2) Where are you from? Terre haute, IN
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model?
Doing a shoot in a cemetery.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why?
August Alsina, he is a different kind of R&B artist. He sings from personal experience and is completely honest in his music.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man?
I like to be catered to. Have my feet rubbed and cuddle. Major turn off is dirty finger nails and bad teeth.
6) Favorite sex position and why?
Girl on top. I like to be in control.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date?
Romantic candlelight dinner that my significant other made. Then surprise me with something special.
8) Any other talents other them modeling? If so, what are they?
Running. I have been running track all my life. I retired after I finished college.
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career?
It’s just like going to work for me so it’s easy to handle business and be professional. I am Ashley Raelyn when I model and Ashley around my family.
10) Favorite attire and why?
I like to wear crop tops that show my abs off and shorts that show my curves off.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be?
Nothing I love the skin I am in.
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My face because it’s pretty when the see me passing. Then if they are walking behind me it’s my butt.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be?
Stay focused and professional. Listen to your gut. If you feel uncomfortable then leave. Don’t go to shoots by yourself and always do your homework on the photographer.
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy?
God fearing, respects his mother, established, fit, have nice teeth and be well groomed.
15)What the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Get guns tattooed on the side of my breast.
16) What do you like to do for fun?
Running, workout, yoga, pole dancing
17) What is your guilty pleasure ?
18) What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry?
To be published in several magazines
19) What’s is your best feature?
20) Are you single or taken? TAKEN !!!
210 What turn’s you off?
Clutter and dirt under fingernails
22) What turn’s you on?
A goal driven man that takes care of business. A man that follows through on his word.
23) What do guys compliment you on the most?
My smile or how my body is in shape
24) What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl?
My smile or my butt
25) What kind of partner do you like?
God fearing, established, caring, goal driven, tall with a nice smile
26) What is your ideal first date
Candlelight dinner full body massage
27) Where can our readers find you online?
Fb: Ashley Raelyn
Twitter : throwdatazz2x
Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in your magazine and on your website 🙂
MODELING NAME:Vixen Rivera
HEIGHT: 5 feet
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 2 years
Likes/TURN ONS: I like warm weather and shopping
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: My biggest turnoff is underarm sweat
BRIEF Description: Chocolate petite sweet heart with a loveable personality
HOBBIES:Getting my hair and nails done
AMBITIONS: My goal is to be a top Dentist in NC
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTY: I would like to have my name known and to have photoprhaers lined up to shoot me
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: My fingers
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: Def Not
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER: Shamar Moore
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU: I had a man buy me a suite with a jacuzzi, king size bed, asnd pull out couch. We hung out for awhile then he picked up my girls and let us have the suite to ourselves
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: Be him self and have confidence with him
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS: Wet Seal light blue jeans with 2 cut out holes
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES: Jordan heels..original colors black red and white
FB: KahBria EyeCandy Shoffner
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? I was in beauty school and a classmate had informed of a photographer who was interested in some free shooting and i figured it couldn’t hurt to try it out. I arrived and from jump the photographer made me feel comfortable with music and comp. food
2) Where are you from? NC
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model? I was shooting on location and in one of my areas was a construction site that we had snuck into as we were shooting the owner of the site returned but he continued to let me shoot thank god
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why? The Migos..omg i just like them because of their voices
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man? A big turn on is height. I love 6 footers. Turn offs are simple cocky rude and boring
6) Favorite sex position and why? Shawty a rider..like to feel it all in me
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date? I would like to be picked up start my date with a movie have some dinner and end off with a night cap
8) Any other talents other them modeling? Is so, what are they? I am more than just beauty, talents that i have include doing math problems fast, dancing, and massage
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career? I have some of the greatest friends none of them model but they each help me in many ways from shopping to my hair..if you really enjoy something ang this goes for anything you will make a way to make time for it
10) Favorite attire and why? I like club dre4sses they are usually sexy and worn effortlessly
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? I love me the way i am but if anything i would make it so i had naturally long wavy hair
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? My ass lol because i look thick to be short and petite
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be? Know who you are before starting anything new and know what makes you uncomfortable vs comfortable
14) What’s your idea of the perfect guy? My perfect guy would cater to my needs and make sure im happy at all times but most importantly he would be well mannered and a person both of my parents agree on
What’s your Ethnicity? Black
Where are your from originally? NC born and raised
What do you like to do for fun? I simply enjoy getting my nails and hair done
What is your guilty pleasure? Sour Patch Kids
How long have your been modeling? 2 years
What made your become a model? Beauty ad the exposure
What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry? Having my name and face known with promotions and deals lined up for me
What’s is your best feature? My Breasts
Are you single or taken? SINGLE TIL GRADUATION
What turn’s you off? Rude people
What turn’s you on? Generosity..and equality..im a sweetheart i just ask you treat me like i treat you
What do guys compliment you on the most? My smile
What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl? Between hair and eyes
What kind of partner do you like? A protector
What is your ideal first date? I would like to start it off with a movie fromthere eat dinner and to end my night witha nice night cap
Where can our readers find you online? Facebook and Instagram
Measurements: 36- 27- 41
Currently Reside: New York City Baby
Ethnic Background: Caribbean American
How were you discovered?
Well I havent been discovered yet, I’m just working hard until someone sees my potential.
What inspired you to pursue modeling?
Someone told me I was tall enough to model and I should try it out. That was 2 yrs ago I started taking pictures and have not stopped since then.
You have an outstanding hourglass figure, where do the curves come from and how do you stay in shape?
Well I am caribbean and we have tendencies to be very beautiful shapely women. I stay in shape by walking a lot, chasing my daughter around, and trying my hardest to eat right.
Which of your features attract the most attention?
I believe my legs because they are soo long..
I enjoy the shoots I can basically have fun with and just be myself.
What are some of your credits?
My credits go to Ray Mitchell , Noxie Studios , Lloyd Parks , and Ace Photography, and IRS Studios.
Tell us some of your long term goals….
Some of my long term goals involve being a manager of either an already established company or building my own. I plan to be very successful in the marketing and management aspect of business. Ready to let my degree take me to the places I need to go.
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have 2 piercings , 2 tattoos..but u gotta guess where…
Your beauty can easily be intimidating, but have you ever been afraid before a shoot?
Oh man, I’m always afraid before a shoot but I pull myself together, try my best and learn from what I have already done to get together.
I’m funny, silly, and can be shy at times
Your idea of relaxing is?
Laying on a beach w/ a cool drink and a good book.
You’ve got front row tickets to see your favorite artist. Who is it and why?
Front row? Gotta be Jay Z..I just know he would put on a great show and I appreciate his hard work and talent as a business man and an artist.
Your favorite getaway spot?
I haven’t had the opportunity to travel much so I would have to say right now, my favorite getaway spot is Miami and Antigua.
How does Hip Hop music impact your daily life and your work? Whats your favorite song of the moment?
Hip Hop music has impacted my entire life. I can’t even leave the house without my ipod. I listen to music everyday! Currently, I do not have a favorite song but my 2 favorite albums as of right now is Rick Ross Teflon Don and Drake Thank Me Later..
Great sense of Humor, Honesty, Loyalty, Respect, and some nice toned arms! =]
What are your turnoffs?
Guys that assume they can touch my ass because of my modeling pics. I will break ya damn fingers right off ya hand!
What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention?
I was in the city walking and actually got followed a good 4 blocks until I signed a napkin for him! ~Creepy much~
Who have you enjoyed working with the most? And name someone you would love to work with?
There honestly has not been one photographer that I enjoyed working with the most. I was more comfortable with some than others but I’ve shot with Ray Mitchell, Noxie Studios, Ace Photography, Lloyd Parks and IRS Studios. In the future I would love to work with Frank Hot Sauce and all those other great photographers that want to work with me…IM READY!
The most sensual shoot you’ve ever done and what made it so sexy?
The most sensual shoot Ive done has to be the bedroom shoot I did with Lloyd Parks. I was nervous but I trust his vision and judgement.
What should we expect to see you doing in the near future?
In the future, get ready to see me in videos, print, and even fashion shows. Don’t want to speak to much on it, just want to get it done!
Any parting words or people you would like to thank?
I will like to thank everyone who has supported me unconditionally throughout my modeling career. Your kind words and inspiration will never go unheard. I appreciate all the good and bad things that have happened in my life because I will only continue to grow more and learn as a woman. Never lose faith in me. Might become bigger than you actually think! Give me time, have patience, and know the Grind will Never end! *muah* Love you All.